I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday. Matt and I had fun. We went to a AAA baseball game on the 4th and they have a great fireworks display. Yesterday we had our own party here at our house. It was great. We had a BBQ dinner and our own fireworks display. We had kids here that went swimming in the lake. It was a little cloudy but you know that doesn't matter to kids!
Things on the IF front are kind of at a stand still now since the BFN. AF showed her face yesterday which is just so much fun! :) I will be starting back onto birth control pills tomorrow until we do our FET. My RE wants me to stay on them because it helps prevent me from getting cysts on my ovary and keeps my cyles regular. I get the pills for free from their office so it is nice that I don't have to pay for them. The pill doesn't bother me so it is just something I add to my daily regimine. Thankfully this time she gave me Loestrine 24 which only has 4 days for the period so that is really nice rather than the whole week.
I can't believe that my summer vacation is already half over! Where did the time go? I am getting back this week into my classroom because I have lots to get done before summer vacation ends. I am hoping to get 3 days worth of work in this week. Even though I don't have students, I do have a lot of projects that I have to get done because they are things I just don't have the time to accomplish during the school year.
On Friday, Matt and I are leaving for STL. We are going to be spending the week next week down there visting the family. It is always a fun week for us. We get to see the neices and nephew, go to Six Flags and do other things that we can do every year. The kids enjoy having Matt and I spend time with them. Then a few weeks later, the kids come up here and spend a week with us. So the rest of our summer is quite full and busy. It will just be gone before I know it.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and that their holiday was fun regardless of what you did.
Jul 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your BFN! It sounds like you have a really good attitude and are staying positive and that is really great! Have fun with the rest of your vacation and good luck with your next FET!
Post a Comment