Jul 7, 2008

Life goes on....

Well, I actually got to work today and got some things accomplished. I only went in for about 3 hours but it is amazing what you can accomplish in 3 hours if you don't have any distractions. My classroom is starting to look like a classroom! I have totally re-arranged my classroom for next school year. My returning kids from last year are going to be totally shocked when they see what the room looks like. Once I get it done, I will have to post some pictures of what it looks like. I am so proud! Wednesday and Thursday are going to be working days for me as well.

Tomorrow I get the fun job of getting new tires put on the Trailblazer. That is going to be so much fun! I will hopefully be able to go somewhere close by for the time it takes to do the tires. The guy told me it would take about an hour or an hour and a half to do it. Hopefully, Matt will tell me exactly what i need to get because I don't want to buy the wrong ones. One good thing about a husband! LOL!!!

My dogs are slowly recovering from the party this weekend. Bailey LOVES fireworks. She thinks they are fun toys. SHe likes to try and catch firecrackers or step on them. My SIL bought some smoke bombs and had fun on Saturday dying the dog! Bailey will pick them up and run around with the smoke bombs in her mouth. Thankfully they are smoke bomb tubes. Pip on the other hand is TERRIFIED of fireworks. She doesn't like loud noises so the 4th of July is her least favorite holiday. She spent most of the party hiding in the bathroom of the house. We let her go outside for a while and someone started letting off firecrackers and boom she was back in the house again. It is amazing how different the puppies can be!

No comments: