Aug 31, 2008
FET #1 Underway
I know it has been a while again since I posted but we finally have something to write about. I am finally underway for my FET. Today I started my Estrace. I will be on 2 pills for 3 days, 3 pills for 3 days, and then 4 pills for the rest of the cycle. This is an estrogen pill that helps to thicken my uterian lining. I will go in for my lining check on Sept. 8th and then my RE will make the decision of when to thaw the embies and when the transfer will be. We will be transfering 2 embies so I hope that the first 2 that they thaw both survive and continue to grow and develop. I am excited about this but at the same time I am scared of the what might be's. I mean with a uni-cornate uterus, miscarriage is a big concern. I am so scared that I will get pregnant and then have the rug yanked out from under me or I am even more scared about yet another disappointment. Well, I guess I will just take it one thing at a time right. Thanks for all the support. Since we are in another cycle I will be updating the blog as new information becomes available so keep looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment