Oct 1, 2008
Spotting Scare
Well, I had some light spotting this morning and it freaked me out!! I tried to remember it can be normal and keep myself calm until I could call the doctor. It only lasted for a short period of time and was only on the toilet paper. I did call my RE's office and they told me calm down and that it was normal for some women. They said if it got worse than just TP spotting or got red and "period like" to call back. I am just so scared right now but I am trying to remain calm. I have been sitting as much as possible with my feet up which they told me is a good thing. They said it could be an irritation in the vaginal wall or something. I really hope it stops. This is the closest I have ever gotten to being a mother and I don't want it taken away from me. Any additional prayers would be appriciated. Thanks and I will keep you all updated. I hope this baby is here to stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your spotting might very well be implantation spotting - everyone I know with a successful pg had implantation spotting. So, think of it as a good thing. : )
You are in my thoughts and prayers! Lets hope that this is just normal pg spotting! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
{{{Hugs}}}
Post a Comment