As most of you would know, this is a picture of me! I was 19 weeks 4 days in this picture. It is the first baby bump shot that I have taken. I have gained about 13 pounds but I can definetly see a difference. I can only imagine what I will look like in a few weeks!
We had another dr. appointment today and it was the shortest one so far. For the 1st time, we did not have an ultrasound done. There really was no need to have one done today as they have done all of the anatomy scan stuff so what would there be nothing really new too see. We did have a cervical check done and my cervix is measuring 4.11 cm which is up from the last time. It is good that the cervix is getting longer not shorter. I go back on 2/2 for another appointment.


1 comment:
Cute indeed!
So sorry you had a scare this past week. Seeing blood is no fun at all! But I am soo glad that your boy is doing fine.
Post a Comment