I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted a blog. Things have just been trucking along here without much to report. Hayden is still growing big and is now 7 1/2 months old. He is sitting up 100% unassisted and has figured out how to roll around the floor to move. I found him under the coffee table the other day!! LOL! Soon enough, he will be crawling all over the place. He babbles a lot so it would not surprise me if we had an early talker on our hands. Takes after his Mommy on that part. We are excited for his first christmas, probably more than he is. We are spending today at home with Matt's family. I know that Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Tom have bought Hayden lots more presents than he actually needs!! LOL! We are leaving at midnight tonight to travel overnight to Saint Louis to spend the week with Grandma Mona and Grandpa Dan and the cousins. It will be fun since Hayden has not seen his cousins since September. I am sure he will get lots more presents he doesn't need from them as well.
We already have plenty of snow here on the ground and we are getting more. This is part of the reason we are leaving at midnight so we can stay ahead of the bulk of the storm. We are supposed to get almost a foot of snow here. Sadly, Saint Louis will not be having a white Christmas but that is ok. I have seen enough snow for a while!! I hope everyone had a great 2009 and will have a prosperous 2010! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Dec 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment