Wow, has it really been since Christmas that I wrote a blog. A lot has changed since then. Hayden is now 10 months old and learning new things every day. We have entered the world of crawling which has been interesting. The dogs dont' know what to think of this thing that also moves now. Hayden adores the dogs (especially Pip) and tries to chase them around. We are also "walking" with the help of Mommy or Daddy. He loves to hold hands and walk around. He is also pulling up onto furniture and I think will start cruising here very soon. Before you know it, he will be a walking fool!
He is also very talkative (hmmmm....I wonder who he got that one from!) He babbles constantly and says baba and dada really well. Now if mama would come in there more, I would be very happy!
I will make a new post with new pics here soon!
Mar 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment