
Today we had a 4-D ultrasound done at the dr.'s office. It is such a great view of his face. We both agree that he has Matt's nose!! I just love his pouty expression. Well, my cervix is still continuing to shorten. The u/s tech had a very difficult time measuring it. My funnel appeared to be going all the way through which would mean I would be beginning to dialate. The measurements she was able to get show a length of .42cm. However, when I was on the monitor I was showing no contractions at all. Bedrest is the only thing they can do for a shortening cervix so they did not admit me. I am still stuck to the couch and will go back to the dr. on Tuesday morning.

2 comments:
Best wishes! Here's to hoping he stays put, at least for a few more weeks!
Just checking in to see how you're doing.
Thinking of ya!
Post a Comment