Sep 18, 2008

Trying to remain positive!

My emotions are all over the place! One moment I am up, one moment i am down. I woke up this morning down. I got out of bed and was just determined that I was not pregnant and began to feel sad. Now, I have been awake for almost an hour and I am feeling positive again. I responded to the post on being dizzy. My estrace has been making me dizzy off and on for weeks. Now last night, I had the worst dizzy spells, even worse than they have been. I read that dizziness is a common pregnancy symptom. So that makes me wonder, is it for me? I had twinges and cramps off and on last night, some were pretty intense. Are these good signs? I think I am going to drive myself crazy. I have never been this crazy during the
2WW before. Maybe it is because I know this is our last chance. We have no more frozen embies left and we have no money for another IVF. Our next step is adoption but we would have to wait a few months before we could save up even some of the money to pay for it. So I guess I want this to work so badly. Maybe I am creating the symptoms in my head? AHHHHH this wait is going to kill me I swear. Maybe tomorrow when I go back to work, I will be able to take my mind off of it.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings!!

No comments: