Mar 23, 2009

hospital day 3

Well, things are beginning to improve so that is great. I had a cervical scan this morning and my cervix is still at 2.1cm This is the same as it was on Saturday. So the good news is that it didn't get any shorter. It would have been nice to have lengthened but small goals. I also had an fFN this morning which came back negative which is great as well. I have also not had any contractions since Saturday night. They have started me on an oral contraction medicine along with the Magnesium IV. Tomorrow morning they are going to take me off the IV and see if the oral meds can keep the contractions away on its own. If they can, then I get to go home then. If not, then they hook me back up to the mag and i stay here. Let's hope that the oral pills can do it on their own. So another day of just chillin in the hospital. I hope everyone else is doing well and I will let you know tomorrow if I get to finally go home and bedrest there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like you are facing some crazy stuff but hey things are sounding ok... whether he decides to come out now or not he's prepared.... I hope for you sake things are fine and you can go bedrest at home tomorrow. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things are going well. Thank God!! How are you doing on the Mag. I have heard some scary stories from the Mag. I hope you didn't have any bad reaction to it. My thoughts are with you.