Mar 21, 2009

I am in the hospital!

Hey Everyone! I just thought I would let you all know that I am now in the hospital. I started having some brown discharge last night and it was continuing this morning so I called the on-call dr. at my office. He had me come in to L&D to check it out. I was at the dr. on Tuesday and my cervix was at 3.06cm and today they checked it and it is at 2.1cm and is starting to funnel at the top. So I have now been bedrested. I will be hopefully going home tomorrow. They are going to do an fFN tomorrow and if it comes back negative then they should release me. A fFN is a test for premature labor. If it comes back positive then I stand a greater chance of going into labor in the next 2 weeks. If it comes back negative, then my risk is lower for labor in the next 2 weeks. Baby is looking good. I had an NST this morning and he looked great. Any positive thoughts or prayers would be appriciated!! Just hoping to keep him cooking for as long as possible. I will update again tomorrow as to whether or not I get to go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess... that sounds scary. I am sending you all the positive thoughts that I can muster and hope that you come home safe with baby in belly and that all's well with the kiddo. Keep us posted.