Mar 24, 2009
Hospital day 4
Yup, I am still here!!! Now this isn't a bad thing so don't get the wrong idea. They took me off of my IV this morning but want to really make sure that the oral pills can work on their own. So they upped my dosage to compinsate for no Magnesium and I am being observed all day today. This morning they did an NST and I had no contractions which was great. This evening they will do another one (unless I feel contractions before then) so lets hope that this one is good as well. I haven't felt any contractions all day and actually feel pretty good now that I am off the Magnesium! Thankfully, the Mag never made me sick. For me it made me hot, dizzy, and tired. In the morning they are going to check my cervix again, do another NST and see how things look. Then we will see what happens from there. A physical therapist has come to see me and has given me "exercises" to do with my legs to help prevent blood clots and keep my muscles stronger. It is weird to do them in bed but it does make my legs feel better to do them. I have to do them 3 times a day. If I am still here by tomorrow evening, she is coming back to check on me and see if I am doing them so I guess i better behave!! Thanks for all your support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment