Mar 25, 2009

I am home!!!

Today I was discharged from the hospital! YAY!! They hooked me up to the monitor first thing this morning and no contractions! When my dr. came in he checked the monitor and saw that I was not registering any contractions. So, they decided I could go home. My dr. told me that I need to be on semi-strict bedrest. Basically I can take a shower and come downstairs to the couch. I can also get up about once an hour to get a snack or drink. I also have bathroom priveleges as well. I don't have to lay down all the time but need to spend most of the day either laying or sitting with my feet up. I am going to see my dr. on Friday morning in the office for another check. I am on anti-contraction meds every 6 hours. So I am just happy to be able to be in my own house instead of a hospital bed. Another great thing is that I am 30 weeks today!! Another big milestone down. Right now each week is a big milestone so the next goal is 31 weeks!! Thank you all so much for your support. My dr. would like me to make 36 weeks so I may be at this for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So glad you are home! Hopefully we'll see in a week and a half, still pregnant! Do I need to dig out my preemie clothes and bring them along as an insurance policy??? Just let me know.