Jun 22, 2008

Embie Update Day 2

Well, the embies are still doing good. All 10 of them are still growing! I am very excited about that. I am not sure of grade right now or cells. I am having a 3dt tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 9:45am. My dr. is going to call before that tomorrow morning and will go over with us the grade and everything as well as how many she thinks we should transfer. We will either transfer 1 or 2. I think it will depend on the grade and how well she thinks that they will take.

As for me, I am doing much better. Because of my ovary, they had to really push on my stomach for retrieval and I have some bruises from it so those are still sore. My actual stomach muscles hurt some but that is more if I walk too quickly. However, just sitting down, I feel perfectly normal. I really have worked hard to avoid or minimize OHSS. (eating lots of proteins, drinking LOTS of gaterade.) Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts for the embies. I wil update after transfer tomorrow letting you know what we transfered and what the grades were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope everything continues to fall into place. I'll try to give you a call later this week (probably not tomorrow since you will be busy;). I'll be thinking of you and praying extra hard tomorrow.