Well, I am going in for my retieval tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital at 7am with my retrieval scheduled for 8am. The doctor said that the retrieval should only take about 20 minutes but I will have to stay at the hospital for a few hours to get some IV antibodics so that way I don't develop an infection. She also said I will be in a more pain than the average person due to my ovary placement. I should be home sometime in the afternoon and as soon as I am able, I will update you all. I am excited to see how many eggs the doctor is able to retrive. She tole me my ovary is huge and covered in follicles so I am hoping quite a few. For me, I would be happy with 7 or 8 eggs. Not all of them will probably be mature or fertilize but lets hope that most of them do. Continued prayers for a speedy recovery for me would be great.
I changed the settings on the blog so that anyone can leave comments. Sorry, it was set the other way before. I did not realize I had set it that way. Now everyone can leave a comment easily.
Jun 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG... ER already?
How excited are you?
I really hope that things go well! I have my fingers crossed for you!
I'm keeping you in my thoughts Jessica. I hope all goes well with you. I watched a show the other day on couples going through the same process as you. It made me think of you even more.
Post a Comment