I am back from ER, well I was back a few hours ago but I just haven't been on to post. ER went well this morning. I actually had to wait for a while because I was one of 3 ER's at the hospital and they put me last. The actual procedure went smoothly, of course given that I was unconsious. I ended up being in the hospital for about 3 1/2 hours so it wasn't too bad. Now, i am sure that everyone is anxious to hear the number of eggs retrived. Even I was astounded. Ready (drum roll please) 26 EGGS!!! I couldn't believe it. My one ovary was a trooper! I will have my FERT report tomorrow morning so I will know how many fertilized and how many embies we have. I am really hoping we have some too freeze. I am trying not get my hopes up for having frozen embies but it looks promising.
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. It looks like ET will be on Monday but I will know for sure tomorrow.
Jun 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great numbers! Congrats on your super ovary. :)
~Angel
Wow, Jess, that is awesome! I hope fertilization goes just as well. I hope everything else falls into place. We're still praying.
Post a Comment