Jun 15, 2008
Holy Back Pain!
Well, I have done 5 days of stims so far. I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and a follicle check/ultrasound. Today, my back has been killing me on the right side and in my right hip area. This is expected with my ovary up so high up that it is pushing into my pelvic bone. Now as much as it hurts and is a pain, I am actually glad for it because that tells me that my ovary is growing nice and big with follicles and eggs. I am hoping that I have pretty many follicles tomorrow. Now, they are still going to have some growing time but it will be good to see a good number of them. I would be so happy if I had 8-10 follicles and would still be pretty happy if I had 5-8 follicles. If I have less than 5, I am going to be very disappointed, so lets hope for big numbers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment