Jun 14, 2008

OWWWW!

Well, I went and got my blood drawn this morning and I think the kid who did it is part vampire! I mean, i have my blood drawn all the time right now and sure it is a little poke and maybe a little blood but that is it. This kid (he didn't look all that old) just jabbed my arm with the needle. It really hurt! Then he put a cotton ball on it and wrapped it up like normal. A little bit later when I take it off, the cotton ball is covered in blood! It must have been gushing out. Now, my arm is sore and I have a big mark. It wouldn't surprise me if I have a bruise from it. Well, I guess that is what I get from having to have it drawn on a Saturday from the hospital instead of the doctors office. I am still waiting of the phone call to tell me how my levels are and if I need to adjust my meds or not. To be continued......

No comments: