Ok, I did my Ganarelix shot last night. Now, the shot itself a piece of cake. Heck I didn't even feel it. However after the shot, I stood up and my leg almost gave out on me. My thigh hurt so bad I could hardly walk. I am not sure what the issue was but it was horrible. I am sooo not looking forward to the Ganarelix shot tonight now. I hope I don't get the same reaction.
I am trying not to be nervous about tomorrow. I am sure that things will be fine but it just the unknown. Heck over the weekend, I was afraid for my ultrasound yesterday because I thought maybe I wouldn't have enough follicles. Does the worry ever stop? I mean ok, I go tomorrow and my ovary is in a good position, so I go for ER, then I will be worried about my embies making it, then I go for ET and worry about if the embies will stick. I mean, what can I do to take my mind off of all these worries? I am off of school for the summer so I don't have work to distract me. Still could use prayers for tomorrow that my ovary is accessible for ER!
Jun 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jessica, I know you are worried and that there seems to be no break from it. I had worries during the last part of my pregnancy with Ronnie and it seemed that there were no end to the worries. Trust in God and start a project. I cross-stitched a blanket for Ronnie's crib, but a large puzzle or book will accomplish the same thing. I am praying that all will go well tomorrow. I hope the shots stop soon so that the pain might stop as well.
Post a Comment